Adominate-Pkz Programming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adominate-Pkz Best 317 Out!

PortalHomeClient Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouch Gf STOP.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Listen "Ouch Gf" Stop posting on every single thread with, "Yes." "Okay" "I have one too" "Welcome". Being a post count whore fucking annoying, And your being one. Stop posting on all the threads in the forum, It's pointless and fucked up. Just stop.

Back to top Go down
Ouch Gf
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ouch Gf

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:19 pm

kingjeremy75 wrote:
Listen "Ouch Gf" Stop posting on every single thread with, "Yes." "Okay" "I have one too" "Welcome". Being a post count whore fucking annoying, And your being one. Stop posting on all the threads in the forum, It's pointless and fucked up. Just stop.

No you listen. I don't reply with one word in any of my post and you have no right to call me a "post counting whore" and if I post something in a thread its because I have something to say about it or to make it clearer than it is. I was also greeting everyone in introductions so they felt welcome; if you think that's wrong please explain and I was told by the owner himself to make everyone feel welcome in forums one of the reasons he made me "Forum Mod". I bet you feel stupid right about now.Don't post something intill your think it through.
Back to top Go down
W I S H'

W I S H'

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:02 am

Ouch Gf wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:

No you listen. I don't reply with one word in any of my post and you have no right to call me a "post counting whore" and if I post something in a thread its because I have something to say about it or to make it clearer than it is. I was also greeting everyone in introductions so they felt welcome; if you think that's wrong please explain and I was told by the owner himself to make everyone feel welcome in forums one of the reasons he made me "Forum Mod". I bet you feel stupid right about now.Don't post something intill your think it through.
What he said's somewhat true :s. However it's not a report. :L
Back to top Go down
Ouch Gf
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ouch Gf

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:23 am

If it was reportable you'd get reported too, lol.
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:43 am

Ouch Gf wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:

I did, Your a failure at grammar, and a failure at life. You joined today and you have an average of about 60 posts. You don't need to welcome every single player in the fucking forums. If we had 200 players, You would welcome them all just for the fucking post count. You're an idiot, A horrible forum mod, and a fucking noob. Gtfo post count whore.
Back to top Go down
W I S H'

W I S H'

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:50 am

kingjeremy75 wrote:
Ouch Gf wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:

I did, your a failure at grammar, and a failure at life. You joined today and you have an average of about 60 posts. You don't need to welcome every single player inon the fucking forums. If we had 200 players, you would welcome them all just for the fucking post count. You're an idiot, a horrible forum mod, and a fucking noob., Gtfo post count whore.
Back to top Go down
Breaths

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:58 am

Will you all shut the hell up? It's post count... WHO GIVES A SHIT?
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Breaths wrote:

It floods the server with unwanted posts. Thats something to give a shit about, Go back down into your mothers basement pl0x.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:01 pm

If your post isn't needed, don't post. If it's a welcome topic just say welcome to the server. If it's like 'yeah' 'oh yeah' 'same' 'mhm' don't post.
Back to top Go down
Breaths

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:04 pm

kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

It floods the server with unwanted posts. Thats something to give a shit about, Go back down into your mothers basement pl0x.

Mother's basement? How original.

But no, thanks, I have my own house that I live in, along with a husband. What "insult" do you have next?
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

But no, thanks, I have my own house that I live in, along with a husband. What "insult" do you have next?

Oh yay, We have a 20 year old fucked up chick playing in our community. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Breaths

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:07 pm

kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

Just proves you have never seen a girl outside of school. Most girls DO play games. Typical 14 year old.

Edit - How am I "Fucked up"? Answer that, please.
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

Oh yay, We have a 20 year old fucked up chick playing in our community.
Just proves you have never seen a girl outside of school. Most girls DO play games. Typical 14 year old.

Listen, You obviously aren't an experienced player, Or even knowledgeable around a basic forum. Which is why you need to listen. Post count whores, If there was any more, The forums would be fucked. So fucked up that every day it would overflow with POINTLESS POSTS. The forums would be made purposeless. Honestly, Learn your shit before you post. Fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

Edit - How am I "Fucked up"? Answer that, please.

How aren't you fucked up? Answer that, Please.
Back to top Go down
Breaths

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Quote :
Listen, You obviously aren't an experienced player, Or even knowledgeable around a basic forum. Which is why you need to listen. Post count whores, If there was any more, The forums would be fucked. So fucked up that every day it would overflow with POINTLESS POSTS. The forums would be made purposeless. Honestly, Learn your shit before you post. Fucking retard.

Your internet MUST be your life, because you seem to be getting HEATED over postcount.

I'm not an "experienced player"? You must have no idea of who I am. Lmfao.

Edit - You talk about postcount whores? Nice double post, dumb ass.

And I'm not fucked up? I'm a normal everyday person who does everyday things. Unless you can find some way to show the I am fucked up, just stop talking.
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

Oh yay, We have a 20 year old fucked up chick playing in our community.

Your internet MUST be your life, because you seem to be getting HEATED over postcount.

I'm not an "experienced player"? You must have no idea of who I am. Lmfao.

Edit - You talk about postcount whores? Nice double post, dumb ass.

And I'm not fucked up? I'm a normal everyday person who does everyday things. Unless you can find some way to show the I am fucked up, just stop talking.

Get on the chatbox. I dare you.
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Breaths wrote:

I've asked a fair few of my friends. Most of them admitted that girls play games, I acknowledge that, But they all agreed that girls rarely EVER play RSPS's. In my lifetime, I've encountered minimal amounts of girls playing on these games. Honestly, You are pretty fucked up to think that its normal for a chick to play a game like this at the age of 20. I dub thee, Fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
Breaths

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:50 pm

kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

I've asked a fair few of my friends. Most of them admitted that girls play games, I acknowledge that, But they all agreed that girls rarely EVER play RSPS's. In my lifetime, I've encountered minimal amounts of girls playing on these games. Honestly, You are pretty fucked up to think that its normal for a chick to play a game like this at the age of 20. I dub thee, Fucking retard.

Still heated, I see. Guess you've never actually heard of a "girl gamer"
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

Oh I have, Just not a fucking 20 year old that plays games like this. Join ballscape.. you will be fucked silly.
Back to top Go down
Breaths

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:55 pm

kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

Oh I have, Just not a fucking 20 year old that plays games like this. Join ballscape.. you will be fucked silly.
LMFAO. Typical little kids, think once a girl gets to age 18 they stop being gamers. Newsflash: UH NO
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

LMFAO. Typical little kids, think once a girl gets to age 18 they stop being gamers. Newsflash: UH NO

I formally invite you to join the forums of ballscape, Before you can mention it you will be raped up the ass. I'm on msn with Mikey (Admin) And hes hoping for you to join. He's counting on it. We just had a 8 year old join saying "I think kids over 5 should be able to watch scary movies i am 8 and my mum doesnt even let me watch king kong" LOL
Back to top Go down
Breaths

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:00 pm

kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

I formally invite you to join the forums of ballscape, Before you can mention it you will be raped up the ass. I'm on msn with Mikey (Admin) And hes hoping for you to join. He's counting on it. We just had a 8 year old join saying "I think kids over 5 should be able to watch scary movies i am 8 and my mum doesnt even let me watch king kong" LOL
Once again, typical 14 year olds... I only am on this server because a friend asked me to play. Now, please, go tell your mommy and daddy what a bad day you had at school and cry until your beddy-bye time.
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

Once again, typical 14 year olds... I only am on this server because a friend asked me to play. Now, please, go tell your mommy and daddy what a bad day you had at school and cry until your beddy-bye time.

Actually, I didn't go to school today. Fucking Americans. I'm Australian if you were smart enough to read, Americans are actually a day behind. It's Saturday here.. L.

And for the previous post, PLAY A REAL GAME LIKE OBLIVION. (From the infamous tehnoobshow.)
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:
Breaths wrote:

And also, I'm not sure what state of maturity you were standing on at the age of 14, But by the standards you just set there, I'm betting on slim to none.
Back to top Go down
Ouch Gf
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ouch Gf

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:17 pm

kingjeremy75 wrote:
Ouch Gf wrote:
kingjeremy75 wrote:

I did, Your a failure at grammar, and a failure at life. You joined today and you have an average of about 60 posts. You don't need to welcome every single player in the fucking forums. If we had 200 players, You would welcome them all just for the fucking post count. You're an idiot, A horrible forum mod, and a fucking noob. Gtfo post count whore.

I don't reply on dead post and I'm a failure at life you won't get off my dick you stupid prick. I'm a failure at grammar, get a life. Just because i post something doesn't make me a "posting counting whore" dumshit just means i like to get involved. When you have a real problem please post it on here but none of this bull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ouch Gf STOP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouch Gf STOP.   Ouch Gf STOP. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ouch Gf STOP.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next