Adominate-Pkz Programming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adominate-Pkz Best 317 Out!

PortalHomeClient Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging? Empty
PostSubject: What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging?   What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:00 am

Listen closely guys, A dead post is 6 months after no post has been put onto that thread, This is basic forum knowledge, Everyone should know this. If someone posts a few days after the last post, Don't go "Omg gravedigger, Lets go rambo!" Of course, If the main staff decide to change what is within the timespan of a dead post, Go ahead. This is a pointer, So yeah..

Sincerely Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Ouch Gf
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ouch Gf

PostSubject: Re: What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging?   What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:05 pm

kingjeremy75 wrote:
Listen closely guys, A dead post is 6 months after no post has been put onto that thread, This is basic forum knowledge, Everyone should know this. If someone posts a few days after the last post, Don't go "Omg gravedigger, Lets go rambo!" Of course, If the main staff decide to change what is within the timespan of a dead post, Go ahead. This is a pointer, So yeah..

Sincerely Jeremy.
Usually Dead post are locked but if a post is like 5 day or older its a dead post unless it has a specific deadline or something but don't reply on something a week old that grave digging.
Back to top Go down
W I S H'

W I S H'

PostSubject: Re: What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging?   What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:17 am

Yeah; no topics on here are that old,so no need to worry about that atm.
Back to top Go down
Ouch Gf
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ouch Gf

PostSubject: Re: What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging?   What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 am

W I S H' wrote:
OK Unnecessary posts; Don't reply -.-
Back to top Go down
W I S H'

W I S H'

PostSubject: Re: What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging?   What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Ouch Gf wrote:
W I S H' wrote:
OK Unnecessary posts; Don't reply -.-
Sigh ; yo just copied and pasted that to every topic you couldn't think of anything to say? My post was giving him some info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging?   What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is a "Dead Post" And when is it actually gravedigging?
Page 1 of 1