Adominate-Pkz Programming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adominate-Pkz Best 317 Out!

PortalHomeClient Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Remix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouch Gf
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ouch Gf

Project Remix Empty
PostSubject: Project Remix   Project Remix I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:19 pm

As you guys know server might be going down,if it does no fear ill be puting my server online its going to be called Project Remix I've spent countless hours coding this server but have had no community to share it with. If server goes down it will become the new server.All donators will be still be donators on my server and Matt will be Admin, Billy Of course will be Co-Owner since its his community and I'll open up apps for mod. So If server goes down there is no need to fear I'll have to talk to Billy to know when exactly servers going down ; if it does to get ready to put my server online so billy DON'T shut it down just yet.
Back to top Go down
W I S H'

W I S H'

Project Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Remix   Project Remix I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Sounds good,is it similar source/base to Billy's? & I'll be sure to make a mod app. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ouch Gf
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ouch Gf

Project Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Remix   Project Remix I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:18 pm

W I S H' wrote:
Sounds good,is it similar source/base to Billy's? & I'll be sure to make a mod app. ^.^
the source is pretty common edge as home. All mini games, stable economy, 100% no duping,Great pking,etc I have ::pure on it but no ::master so you have to train skills. I could use Billys source if he gives it to me but ima have to do some editing.
Back to top Go down
Update Me

Project Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Remix   Project Remix I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:20 pm

That actually pretty sick if you do it but still i like this server pretty chilled just need more players thats all and people are too greedy to come its either staff or no in my opinion u should say free staff spots like pvpone did and keep saying longer u play the better chance u get then they will get addictied to this server like i did to pvp one

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH IM JUST 11 (2 YEARS TO BEING A TEEEN!)
Back to top Go down
Ouch Gf
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ouch Gf

Project Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Remix   Project Remix I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Update Me wrote:
That actually pretty sick if you do it but still i like this server pretty chilled just need more players thats all and people are too greedy to come its either staff or no in my opinion u should say free staff spots like pvpone did and keep saying longer u play the better chance u get then they will get addictied to this server like i did to pvp one lol almost a teen; yea I don't want the server to go down ethier but if it does I have a backup plan.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH IM JUST 11 (2 YEARS TO BEING A TEEEN!)
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Project Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Remix   Project Remix I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 pm

I won't be playing. Sorry, I won't be posting on this forum anymore.

Peace out
Back to top Go down
Ouch Gf
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ouch Gf

Project Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Remix   Project Remix I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Matt wrote:

Peace out

You quit adominate-pkz?
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Project Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Remix   Project Remix I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Ouch Gf wrote:
Matt wrote:

Peace out

You quit adominate-pkz?
It's done. Billy quit on us again. He got xbox and now he quit again. I knew it.
Back to top Go down
W I S H'

W I S H'

Project Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Remix   Project Remix I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:59 am

Everyone has quit bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Remix   Project Remix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Remix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adominate-Pkz Programming :: Admin Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: