Adominate-Pkz Programming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adominate-Pkz Best 317 Out!

PortalHomeClient Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fucked up community

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

Fucked up community Empty
PostSubject: Fucked up community   Fucked up community I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:13 am

Okay, I was reviewing this forum just now and I've deliberated that you guys are just moochers; Non-Donating faggots that think that Billy is going to do everything for you. You guys honestly don't care about the server, You just want to play. You're all retarded little shits that don't know anything about supporting your "Owner". You all act like you're cool because you can post shit, That doesn't mean anything, Honestly I think all of you little dutches need to learn this; If you are going to continue playing RuneScape Private Servers you might as well BE SUPPORTIVE. You guys were so ignorant towards Billy's need to have his server advertised by you, The community. But NO, You guys thought "I won't support, I'll let everyone else do it." Now because of that, Billy's closed the server. You know why? To play Black Ops. If you supported him, He'd most likely still host the server and we'd have 20+ Players AVERAGE. I hate you all, Your all a bunch of faggots that don't know shit. Now it's dead. GF Adominate-pkz, We won't be seeing you anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
W I S H'

W I S H'

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up community   Fucked up community I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:02 am

Umad?
A.You didn't donate,so don't bring that up.
B.You just raged like a cool kid.
C.Your Gay.
D.uevenmadernao.
Back to top Go down
kingjeremy75

kingjeremy75

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up community   Fucked up community I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:16 pm

W I S H' wrote:
Umad?
A.You didn't donate,so don't bring that up.
B.You just raged like a cool kid.
C.Your Gay.
D.uevenmadernao.

I was going to donate 20-50$ but then along came the "Fucked Up Community." If it weren't for the post count whores, Just like you and all the other dutches on this dead server I would've donated, Not for the advantages, But for Billy so his server could take off. It's funny because you think you did the right thing by him, You didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up community   Fucked up community I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fucked up community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adominate-Pkz Programming :: Adominate-Pkz General :: General Chat-
Jump to: